2009 is looking good too. I got (count 'em) nine books coming out this year, including one not-too-be-missed collection of Diagramless puzzles. My band, The Boston Typewriter Orchestra, has got some crazy already lining up. Oh, and this site is just getting warmed up. Should be adding new features over the next couple months.
Just going to throw out a couple resolutions out here right now:
1. I promise to continue to boggle your minds with these puzzles.
2. I also promise to do more outrageous and more left-of-center puzzles. You know, the ones you won't find in your father's newspaper.
3. Somehow, someway, I will finish one of "the big three books" I've tried repeatedly in the past to read, but gave up for various reasons. The novels in questions are (in no particular order) "Ulysses," "Moby Dick," and "Gravity's Rainbow."
4. Loads more duplicate Bridge this year. My Bridge partner, Ned, and I kick mucho ass in the Nationals this year and we gotta keep it going.
5. Will I stop talking about becoming an amateur photo-realist painter, and start becoming one? Signs point to "definitely maybe."
6. This is the year I'm going skydiving. I swear to God.
Okay, so we're in Paris now (if you couldnt' tell from the above picture). So enough of this internet cafe stuff. Enjoy this puzzle. See you next year.